Eye Exam Technology
- Visual Acuities are measured to test your eyes to see if you have 20/20 vision
- Peripheral Fields Screening
- Retinal Digital Photography
- Blood Pressure
- Color Vision
- Depth Perception
Contact Lens Evaluation
- Manual Keratometry to measure your eye curvature
- Daily Contacts
- Colored Contacts
- Biweekly Contacts
- Bifocal Contacts
- Gas Perm Hard Lenses
- Keratoconus lenses
Latest technology to measure your eye pressure WITHOUT the “Puff of Air” test for glaucoma screening.
MPOD (Macular Pigment Ocular Density)
We test for Early Signs of Macular Degeneration caused by blue light from UV exposure outdoors, phones, tablets and computers.
- Digital photography of your eye health explained by your eye doctor
- Shows the back of your eyes without dilation
- Helps patients understand that glasses clarity does not mean your eyes are healthy
Camera Phone Technology
- Assists with our microscope to check for dry or allergy eyes
- Used to video and show you if you have a corneal abrasion scratched eye
- Used to video patients’ pink eyes or styes
Ocular Coherence Tomography
OCT ( Ocular Coherence Tomography) determines potential signs of macular degeneration and glaucoma to prevent vision loss.
Onsite Lens Lab
Our Lens Lab on site serves our patients and other doctor’s patients for their prescription to be made. The benefit to you is that your prescription will be made exactly to the prescription specifications determined by your eye doctor.