Join Our TeamEmployment
Apply and Join Our Team
Are you looking for a career in the eyecare industry, working in a fun, team oriented environment where your contributions are valued? Eyewear Gallery is always looking for enthusiastic staff. Our ideal candidate has the following talents:
- Superior listening skills with a strong ability to remember relevant and important details while conducting friendly conversations with the patients
- Energetic, friendly, hospitable, and out-going with the ability to communicate and develop trust with a wide variety of personality types
- Takes ownership and pride in performing one’s responsibilities to the best of his/her ability to help contribute to an exceptional patient experience as well as co-workers
Interested candidates should reply with a cover letter stating why you are the right fit for this position. Please email your cover letter ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eyewear Gallery is our home away from home and would like you to join our team.
We are proud of our professional team and what they continue to achieve. Our professional staff is trained to help our patients/customers choose the best glasses for their personal style. We encourage our staff to continue to learn outside our office. Many of our staff have achieved a higher level of competence by passing national standardized tests to become Certified Paraoptometrics through the American Optometric Association. This furthers their knowledge in eyecare and eyewear to take better care of our patients/customers.
What our team has to say!
- “I learned my strengths here, I know I get a lot of satisfaction about what I do as an optician.”
- “Love the way I feel passionate about helping our patients about their eye health and eyewear and making sure patients get the best quality in every way.”
- “I Love My Boss and the way this makes me feel- “Worth it all”.
“ I think we have the best Doctors and this is the nicest group of people you could ask to work with.”
- “Everyone here seems to genuinely care about each other and work well together to help solve the day to day issues we encounter.”
- “I think the patients we interact with sense that we love our jobs and our focus is on helping each other so we can focus on them “
“There is something special about fitting a young child in their first pair of glasses.”
- “I feel appreciated”
- “There is nothing better than loving where you work and I love working at Eyewear Gallery. Eyewear Gallery is not just a job, it is an enhancement to my life. Since working here I have continued to have the opportunity to learn and grow, not just in the optical and optometric professions but personally as well!”