Fish your best so you don't let the big one get away!
Enjoy your fishing outdoors on your favorite lake, river or your day at sea like never before with the help of Eyewear Gallery’s Sports Glasses division. The fishing sports glasses recommendations are available in both prescription, nonprescription and magnifier fishing sunglasses. Enhance your vision with our advanced digital lens technology that provides a wider field of view on the water. Our trained eyewear staff recommend polarized lenses for prescription fishing glasses to help eliminate glare when the sun hits the water. See better. Fish bigger!
- Polarized Lenses – Sport specific lens colors in Polarized lenses help you see more detail and more definition. This is achieved by optimizing the lenses for your specific environment
- Mirror Coatings – Mirror coatings provide another layer of glare protection. These are available in a variety of colors and are very helpful for the brightest sun environment
- Non Glare Coatings – This coating is for the front and back sides of your lenses which helps reduce glare that can cause headaches and eye fatigue
- High Impact UV blocking plastic lenses approved by the US military. for potential impact protection
- Custom Lenses provide different levels of light contrast and UV blockage
- UV blocking lenses- protect against skin cancer around your eyes for cloudy and sunny days all seasons of the year
- Transitions Lenses – These lenses adjust in color from clear indoors to darker outdoors. They are temperature sensitive so they don't work in all lighting or temperature conditions for your sport