The Eyewear Gallery Experience
Don’t let your family outlive their vision! Don’t outlive your vision. Keep your eye health examined yearly by your eye doctor.
We provide a patient friendly cutting edge technology practice for men, women and kids. Dr. Warren Johnson and Dr. Do Nguyen are native Memphians. Our doctors and staff take the time to make sure that you understand what is done during your eye exam. Examining your eyes every 12 months is our responsibility to you to help preserve your vision. Don’t outlive your vision!
Over 20 Eye Health Tests and Checks
Some Examples below
- Personal and Family health history
- Computerized vision testing to help determine your prescription
- Glaucoma testing
- Color vision tests
- Depth perception tests
- Blood Pressure screening
- Dry Eyes evaluations
- Evaluation of how you use Digital devices such as your computers and tech devices
- Children and Learning Disorders/ADHD evaluations
- Digital photography
- Laser scan for glaucoma and macular degeneration
- Cataract testing
- Peripheral vision testing
- Lasik evaluation
- Headaches and Migraine evaluations
- Your use of Neutraceuticals and vitamin therapy
Most children get a vision screening at their pediatrician’s office or a school vision screening. Many parents tell us their children get their eyes examined at school. Unfortunately, these are not complete eye exams. We examine children's eyes starting at 18 months of age.Many children are misdiagnosed with learning disabilities or ADHD and prescribed medications. If your child is suspect for learning disabilities, start with an eye exam for your child. Our office examines children as young as 18 months old.
We do the following tests to make sure your child has no vision difficulties.
Click on this link so you and your child will see how much fun an eye exam can be. Your child may not notice or tell you but they may be seeing like the text below.
Same Day Exams- Schedule Online or Call our office and see one of our doctors.
- Vision Health History of your child and your family
- Computerized vision testing that requires no input from your child
- Distance vision is tested
- Near vision is tested
- Color vision
- Depth perception
- Lazy Eye
- Eye fatigue from your computer and tech devices
- Learning disorders/ADHD evaluations associated with vision
- Headaches and squinting